Monday, April 30, 2007

A Brief Note!

You will have to forgive the fact that I have not updated this thing in a while, but I have not had a wireless connection, until now. I actually have been keeping up with these posts on my computer, I just have not been able to post them. If this continues, which it most likely will, I suggest subscribing to my blog, or just coming back and checking every week or two, when you have some free time, with that being said, you can check out the first part of my trip below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

update!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice jaab! Just kidding. I LOVE the photos, and am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the trip. Please update again when you can.

Love,
Tu cunada, Dianna

Anonymous said...

Might be the Finest topic that i browsed through all year?!